Who’s up for a little contest to win an ARC of The Hustle? What do you have to do? Below are five quotes from The Hustle. Create a teaser pic, using your favorite one. E-mail the teaser pic to me at: email@example.com by 6PM on January 16th. I’ll choose three. You must have a Kindle e-mail address to participate.
- The monster grins. He can’t be tamed, any more than the man can be saved.
- As the sexy smirk I’ve come to adore crawls up the corner of his mouth, I don’t care what he says, as long as it’s not good-bye.
- I’m pleading with a man who feels nothing more than deception, but the softness of his expression shows me he wants to believe the lie.
- I’m in awe of her. Of each time her contagious laugh forces me to smile, of each time my bullshit is challenged with a harsh look. She’s unexpected and brilliant and although she scares me, I’m all in.
- I love that she’s not shy. As if she has no insecurities beneath the surface that could ruin what we have.